• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Metro Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
try IBC AIRWAYS, out of Miaimi, pronounced mi jambe if you're spanish.

i worked temporarily for an engine comapny during 2002, i was furloughed.. did some marketing, went to an annual metro operators conference. i have the whole national list. played golf with the head of a california company. PM me if want the info and i give it you, via fax. eight pages or so.

Since y'all seem to be on top of current

metro operators..

Is Merlin Express still in business (I know they were bought out by corporate air something another out of Billings a while back).

Merlin had been slowly dying and I heard all they had left was the operation out of San Juan..

They still around?

merlin express

according to my notes , i met folks from Merlin Express, of San antonio, TX. ph 800 834 1506, June 2002; the only billings montana company was Big Sky Airlines, ph 406 247 3939,

don't know if the two were related

Thanx for the info. Bid sky isn't who I'm thinking of. There's another operator based in Billings that flies for FedEx.. a lot of caravans.

They bought Merlin back in... oh... 2000-2001-ish? Started to run it into the ground. Every base was closed down with the exception of SJU I believe. Even the ewr-bda run got nixed. I think MIA was shut down as well..

Ah well... no worries, just curious :)

I think that Trans States is hiring metroliner pilots. I know for a fact that they are hiring street captains into the J41. Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back