• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa upgrade back under 2 years..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upgrade that fast with virtually no growth is due to projected 40% attrition during this year alone= life sucks @ mesa.

(average 55 pilots/mo. CA and FO leaving)

5 year CRJ700 CA's interviewing at Lynx= life sucks @ mesa.

Well this is one way to attempt to keep the current pilots.. ERJ CA was just awarded to 5/25/05 hire..
cale

Well just to let you know I am senior to that guy by over 9 months. It says Holdback by my name. All they have to do is start paying me 50 seat Captain pay on June 16th (despite the fact that I will be flying an 86 seater) which is 45 days after the first person junior to me starts class. They can hold me on the CRJ as an F.O. forever. One of our union reps was held for 18 months. If they start moving our jets to China I will miss out on a free ATP and PIC turbine again. Just to let you know folks with more than 3 years are being held back. That 5/25 new hire you speak of. He will be the bottom guy for a very long time because we are not getting anymore ERJs. Up grade at Mesa is still 3 years on the jets and if you are a Jet F.O. you still cant bid the props. Mesa once again ignored seniority and did what was cheapest for them. The 5/25/05 guy was awarded that out of seniority order. 2 year upgrade for about 5 or 6 not everyone.

So in conclusion I would like to say "Stay away from Mesa. We don not have fast upgrades. They treat us like crap and that is what they think we are”.

Thank you for your time.

some guys were hired at air midwest. there are three kinds of regionals. mesa, lakes, and everyone else.

did anyone say.................
MESA SUCKS!!!!
yet?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back