Mesa recall...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still not holding my breath

I wasn't calling anyone a liar. Far from it. But I have heard all sorts of rumorshat have supposedly come from someone in the company who would either know, or make the decisions. None of them have happened so far. So as far as I am concerned, until something official comes along, this is just another baseless internet rumor. That is all I am saying.

It is all academic anyway as I have been recalled by my first airline and my resignation letter to Mesa will be in the mail on March 25th.

BTW the Mesa forum is alive and well on Yahoo groups. I believe the address is: groups.yahoo.com/group/freemesaairlinesforum. But it is frequently visited by THE man (Orenstien) and he says even he doesn't know when more recalls will happen.

Do you have any other information to substantiate the news of this recall? I haven't been able to get any info about any new recall from anyone at Mesa, in the office or flying the line. If you could give something more subtantial that would be helpful. Thanks.

Hey Mesa guys...

I have a couple friends that were in new hire training in the ERJ in September and were sent home. Any word or guess when they maybe recalled back to training...3 months...6 months...a year??? Thanks...T

Latest resources

Back