Mesa and J31s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cocknbull

I noticed a few ex ACA J31s parked at CVG last week and I figured they were for Ameriflight. However today I was playing golf witha buddy and he said that they were being refurbished for Mesa Airlines. Can anyone confirm this?

Jonathan Orenstein hates turboprops. His rally cry for shutting down CCair was that turboprops are not profitable. This is one of those out there rumors. Mesa is having a hard enough time getting EAS flying for the 1900's, why add yet another fleet type turboprop on top of the CRJ, ERJ, DASH, 1900 and CRJ 700/900?

Jetscream32 said:
Jonathan Orenstein hates turboprops.

That's why he added the DASH in DEN. He'll take anything he can finance with wings. He figures he should be able to save on C-172 training when that's announced in January since most of the pilot group is current. :) sorry too easy!

The 31's in CVG are still owned by BAE and they are just using the Mesaba part of the world to do the MX to keep them airworthy. They also have some parked on the FBO ramp under the tower. The reason BAE is keeping them airworthy?????????????

Latest resources

Back