• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa #1 - Official evidence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pretty easy to do when you're the lowest-bidder by undercutting the competition.

You mean it's not because of the great product Freedom provides? It has nothing to do with the Freedom crews and their ability to push out on time, and arrive at the destination airport on their dispatch release?

I thought everyone would like to see this memo regarding our Freedom operation. I would like to personally thank everyone who has done a truly incredible job in the face of a very difficult situation with Delta. It is truly a shame that our relationship has devolved to lawsuits and accusations, given what it had been when we were the only carrier that I am aware of to have actually increased flying during Delta’s bankruptcy. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

All the best,

Jonathan Ornstein

Jonathan,

In response to your request for an overview of the Freedom operation I have pulled together some numbers I think you will find interesting. Since our operation was moved from JFK to CVG in May, Delta operating numbers have improved significantly and have returned to the same levels we experienced while the operation was based in Orlando and Atlanta. Despite Delta’s claims to the contrary, this data confirms our belief that our scores and performance were impacted solely by the JFK operating environment and not by the integrity of our operations. The level of performance is a real tribute to our people, who have continued to act professionally in the face of the very difficult situation with Delta. The following is a summary of Freedom’s June thru December Performance.

Compared to all Delta Connection carriers during this period we finished:

§ #1 in Controllable Completion Factor

§ #1 in Departures within 0 minutes

§ #1 in Arrivals within 14 minutes

Also noteworthy are Freedom’s scores in Delta’s frequent flyer surveys (ISM) metrics for the most recent period available Q3, 2009.

§ #1 Overall Experience with flight

§ #1 Likelihood of Purchasing a Ticket in the Future

§ #2 Professionalism of FA’s

It is interesting to note, that in what is generally considered the most important survey question, “Overall Experience with Flight”, we scored highest of all carriers (which included carriers outside of the Delta Connection program) and, in fact, higher than Delta Mainline.

The attached document has the raw data as provided by Delta. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Do you receive any raises or bonuses for all this??

Looking at those UAX numbers...It looks like RP is the Rockstar, except for bags...i would not have guessed that.

It has nothing to do with the Freedom crews and their ability to push out on time, and arrive at the destination airport on their dispatch release?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

Looking at those UAX numbers...It looks like RP is the Rockstar, except for bags...i would not have guessed that.
It's all about context. Rockstar status is cake when you run 51 flights under the UAX code.

Latest resources

Back