Max. Ramp Weight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avbug
I understand zero fuel weight versus takeoff weight i've been dealy with them for over 15 years. Anyways after re-reading your 1st post on this subject. I realize i misread what you said in your as normal lengthy post.

flysafe stingray
I

Airworthiness is a condition predicated on TCDS and other data including Part 25or23,Part 21 and 43 and the Part 39, and I am dong this from memory so I could have left anything out. Ramp weight applies to airworthiness and compliance with the TCDS I agree with that. Just for argument I decide to store my life's saving of 4000 pounds of gold ingots in the airplane. One day I decide to go fly, I take my gold ingots out, fuel up and load up my airplane well within the limits set by the TCDS. Has there been a violation???Is the aircraft unairworthy???Your opinion guys, and we are in weird legal ground I have no pet answer.

Just tell me where you put the ingots while you are out flying...I'll keep them safe for you.

I don't really know the conditions on which ramp weight is determined/predicated. But, let's look at the question in the context of the world in which work. If the weight was exceeded, was it exceeded in such a way that the paperwork will reflect that condition? If so, you probably should at least contact m/x control and allow them to make the decision. If not, and the weight was only exceeded by a few pounds before you made them stop loading the comat, then I would ignore it. This sort of falls into the same catagory as overspeed. If you get the clacker for one second on descent in smooth air, do you write it up? No. If you get the clacker for one minute in heavy turbulence, do you write it up? Yes. If you are asked the question on a PC, with a Fed in attendence, did you exceed a limitation? Dang right you did.

regards,
8N

It's our retirement fund, I split them with you as long as you don't tell where I got them.....LOL(I better put the lol in there or I'll have the FBI on my doorstep)

Latest resources

Back