Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bartels wants to be Master Chairman?

Bartels wants to be Master Chairman?

He ran for Master Chairman against John Malone last year. I know first hand how angry he was when he lost to John. Rumor is he wants Malone and his admin gone, and replace them with his friends. He claims he can run the slate this November. Ensuring the Malone admin fails is a key part of his strategy.

Interesting. He never seemed the MEC officer type to me. Always seemed more at home reeking havoc as a status rep. :)

Can't say I care for Malone, though. Never thought I'd say this, but you guys need Moak back.

Interesting. He never seemed the MEC officer type to me. Always seemed more at home reeking havoc as a status rep. :)

Can't say I care for Malone, though. Never thought I'd say this, but you guys need Moak back.
If we can't get this done in the next few weeks (you know how the NMB is during a presidential election year), we're going to be waiting a long time.

I agree about Moak, but more importantly we need reps who are less interested in pandering and internal politics ,and more interested in working together to get us a contract.

Latest resources

Back