• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No offense but why? Right now his labor costs are the lowest in the industry and he is trying to bring that whole system to flex.

Ha. If that were true every company with a union would file for bankruptcy.

Isn't that what all the airlines did after September 11th to get away from the pensions? They filed for bankruptcy and it voided all their contracts, while the gov't sat back, watched, knew it and let it happen. So then why couldn't it happen to Flight Options? Very naive to think not.

Last edited:
I don't think chap 11 rules are the same for public vs private companies...

I don't know anything about Flops-flex parent company, are they privately held??? If they are, they might have less protection than an airline under chap 11.

Isn't that what all the airlines did after September 11th to get away from the pensions? They filed for bankruptcy and it voided all their contracts,......

Not quite. Even in bankruptcy, voiding a contract requires a special procedure including Court approval (Sect. 1113). Dumping a pension requires another procedure (Sect. 1114).

What B.S., No, you can't. Ricci, Nahill, Sheeringa, Ricci (Again). Which one did you choose? The only choices we can make is to:

1. Quit.

2. Live with unfair management, buy a pair of knee-pads, and beg for scraps from his majesty's table.

or

3. Attempt to improve our situation through collective bargaining through a union.

1. Quit

You Wish SKANZA, We are here to stay!! BTW what lies have you told this week?

I don't wish. You should stay, just don't spoil the place for everyone else...like a child would.

I can't recall lying this week. (not sure how that's relevant here)

I don't wish. You should stay, just don't spoil the place for everyone else...like a child would.

I can't recall lying this week. (not sure how that's relevant here)

I agree! Currently there are a few spoiling this place for everyone else! They have jumped seniority and are destroying our Flexjet culture. They are NOT Flexjet pilots at all! They are carpet bagging scumbags! That is why it is absolutely essential that we take back our culture with a contract. Stop the scumbags from jumping seniority on the Globals and Gs. Stop management from destroying Flexjet. Glad you don't want to spoil the place too Skank.

Latest resources

Back