Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueNose

Mark your calendars! KR lecture on Business Ethics - no, really

Not to be missed, if you can make it to South Bend on 9/22. The title is presented, apparently, with no sense of the irony.

Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business presents: John A. Berges Lecture Series in Business Ethics - Kenneth Ricci

Time: Thu Sep 22, 2016, 7PM - 8:30PM

Speaker: Kenneth Ricci, CEO, Directional Aviation
Title of Lecture: Ethics: Nature or Nurture?

http://mendoza.nd.edu/why-mendoza/news-and-events/events/2016/09/22/john-a-berges-lecture-series-in-business-ethics-nil-kenneth-ricci/

Kenneth Ricci is a 35 year aviation industry veteran beginning in 1980 with Corporate Wings, an aircraft charter operation. Today, Kenn is the principal of Directional Aviation Capital which owns various aviation enterprises including Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, Sky Jet, Nextant Aerospace, N1 Engines, and Constant Aviation.

Kenn is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Cleveland Marshall School of Law. He is an airline transport pilot with extensive international experience and was Governor William Clinton's pilot when he ran for President in 1992.

Kenn was honored as an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of Year and received the Harvard Business School's Dively Entrepreneurship Award. He was also the youngest recipient of the prestigious William Ong Award for extraordinary achievement in the general aviation industry.

Kenn serves on the Board of Trustees for University Hospitals, the University of Notre Dame and the Smithsonian. He also serves on several Corporate Boards and is the aviation advisor to the Guggenheim Aero Opportunity Fund.

Kenn's management strategies have been featured in the Wall Street Journal and he is the Author of "Management by Trust", a book featuring practical management techniques for building employee trust and success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzOpHHOiD4

Last edited:
1108 gonna be there asking questions???? Good time to Pickett plenty of time to organize a Pickett. Get on it 1108.

1108 gonna be there asking questions???? Good time to Pickett plenty of time to organize a Pickett. Get on it 1108.

You volunteering to spearhead? Because the volunteers are stretched pretty thin. This would be a good job for you.

These is gonna take a lot of money to do. This has to be spearheaded by the IBT leaders. Money on signs. Trucks with Sign. Etc etc etc I don't have access to what's needed. But I will carry a sign

These is gonna take a lot of money to do. This has to be spearheaded by the IBT leaders. Money on signs. Trucks with Sign. Etc etc etc I don't have access to what's needed. But I will carry a sign

It's private property. If the IBT wastes money on a picket to just be turned away that would be dumb.

It's private property. If the IBT wastes money on a picket to just be turned away that would be dumb.

How about 5-10 guys in uniform (non-company ties, of course), sitting prominently in the audience and asking uncomfortable questions during the Q&A? Would that have an effect? It's open to the public, after all.

Last edited:
How about 5-10 guys in uniform (non-company ties, of course), sitting prominently in the audience and asking uncomfortable questions during the Q&A? Would that have an effect? It's open to the public, after all.

Now that would be a good thing. Just our mere presence would probably drive him bat********************. Too bad I'm working.

Did anyone make it to negotiations this week? I really can't point a finger since I'm not there but if I could be I would be.

The sidewalk outside the entrance is not private property a truck or trucks driving up and down the street is not private property a plane flying overhead pulling a banner is not private property. This needs to be done. No excuses

I remember reading his book. I wonder if it's the same material. If so, his practices do not match his words.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back