Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ETXflyer

JAGOB
I guess I'm just getting antsy, but is anyone else wondering why we only have one person signed up for the March training date on the poolie list? I thought they were filling classes about a month out, is it two weeks now? Anybody else heard about a March training date? Just curious, I've got a while longer to tread, but I guess I'm hitting this board too hard and becoming an info junkie too. Got any good patches, hypnotists, pills, etc. to help me get off this stuff, InHot?

I was told March two weeks ago, but now it is 2/28, with a Chief Pilot call next week. That is 21/2 weeks notice, this is apparently a conservative company and they will wait till it is appropriate to notify us. Your call will be sooner than later! Good Luck

clarification

Jball (the guy with 14 Mar next to his name on the poolie list) posted a couple days ago to clarify that he hadn't gotten the official invite to class on 14 Mar yet. He was just told to expect it by JM. So far, the latest class they are making official invites to is 28 Feb. Hopefully as many on the list will be in that class as were in the 14 Feb class! In the meantime, I'm hoping for March! (told to expect April)

The Crystal ball clears

Forsooth, ETX flier, your time shall come. And when it does come to pass it shall be 11th April.
And you, Magic, fret not, for the call for you will be March 27th, not 26th or 25th but 27th.
Falcon1, I correctly foresaw you date. Honest.

If others wish to know their fate
And find out what is their class date
Just post it here and I shall dither
On when SW will call you hither

Me Too

Okay pegasus,

I wanna play, tell me when I get my call from SWA and I'll let you know how close you come...

Thanks...What we do to pass the time...

Qxeplt's class date

Now let me see, I'll learn your fate
My glass ball knows of your class date,
Southwests call takes you to heaven
It clears, ahh yes, March 27 ;)

Magic is correct. I just got the you'll be in the 3/14 class unofficially talk from JM. She did say that it was "pretty sure" though. But the way it looks I may have been able to be in the 2/28 class. My wife is having a baby so I can't start until March 14th. Good luck to all and revert all class date questions to pegasus.:D

I guess the smokey ball would have me for late April then........

is that smoke or fog in that ball?

LearAv8r-

Latest resources

Back