Many cessna 414 jobs available in Oregon

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Pay

Any idea what the pay is for the position? How is the place to work for? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

anyjobldo

Total Time
This is a fantastic start up Air Taxi Business backed by Burt Rutan(Voyager Airplane designer) and owned by Ray Morrow(II Morrow avionics). Starting pay will be approximatly $36,000 left seat with increases up to Roughly $80,000 after 10 years. Not bad for a 414 driver. This is a unique ground floor opportunity to get into a business that will be nation wide in 5 years or so. It is just starting so it is all a work in progress but it looks like a fantastic opportunity to fly and be home every night.

TailWheelPilot

Total Time
Thanks for posting that info on here. I emailed them my resume the other night and got a response from them the next day!! Are they hiring into the left seat, right seat or both since I saw on their website everything is flown 2 pilot? Is there any chance of in the future getting some turboprops like Conquests or KingAirs or even in the let side of things? Well hopefully I will get a call from them in the future.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
Same here, a next day response. How neat is that?
Glad to hear some good people are involved. I was told they will be looking at resumes soon.

Good Luck!

avi8tr

Total Time
many 414 jobs in oregon

Hi guy's,

I too received an interview with them for next week. They are a new company with a very unique business model, offering Part 135 franchises. They are starting out with 2 airplanes, with 5 more in the pipeline. Their board of directors include Burt Rutan, and famous Air Force test pilot/war hero General McPeak. (I forgot his first name).

Myself and a few buddies are thinking of pooling our money together to start one of their franchises here in the Pacific Northwest. They seem like a nice company to work for. I'll let you all know how the interview goes.

Regards,

Av8ter

Spoolup

Total Time
Would a guy with 1900TT and 300ME get a phone call back as well?