Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They needed that aircraft. Re-paint it. Put a nuke on the plane with 9/11 like pilots. Mirror a flight over the Atlantic (no radar there) After one of there position reports shoot it down. And head for NYC of LAX and Nuke the USA.

NTSB was not involved with find this aircraft until yesterday. I know FBI is involved hopefully the CIA is also involved. If we can hide things out at area 51 what makes you think that someone else could not do the same thing there.

I so hope I am wrong. BUT until they find that plane I am on edge.

This is truly messed up but I think this scenario is plausible.

They needed that aircraft. Re-paint it. Put a nuke on the plane with 9/11 like pilots. Mirror a flight over the Atlantic (no radar there) After one of there position reports shoot it down. And head for NYC of LAX and Nuke the USA.

NTSB was not involved with find this aircraft until yesterday. I know FBI is involved hopefully the CIA is also involved. If we can hide things out at area 51 what makes you think that someone else could not do the same thing there.

I so hope I am wrong. BUT until they find that plane I am on edge.

If this was the case,this could take place very soon because once the aircraft is located their gig would be up and the longer the search goes on the more likely this planes location would be found.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be a nuke. How many tons of TNT can a 777 carry? And, the target doesn't have to be the US. Plenty of terrorist groups hate India, Russia, and Isreal. Or, it could be good old fashion ransom. Or, one of the pilots went wacko and they're at the bottom of the ocean. Or maybe they're formation flying with Payne Stewart.

Yea, I'm in the camp of " this was done with intent of harm". If it's a terrorist plot, they will be very happy to claim it was them when they are ready.. The world need to find this aircraft for the very reasons already expressed here, the unthinkable is now possible!

There is no wreckage, nothing floating, no reply from pax.. and ACARS indications of continued flight as a primary target.. ATC tapes must be examined for sudden fast moving "primary" targets popping up on a screen..
The Navy's of the world must get out their side scanning radars and subs searching thousand of miles of debris to see if anything is new on the Indian Ocean bottom.
I say this as an example that every External tank launched by the shuttle program ended up in the Indian ocean, those 17" main engine valves survived reentry and are sitting on the bottom.

From an ATC standpoint, maybe the aircraft came out of ATC blackout and posed as another flight obtaining a new transponder code and continuing to a landing site without drawing any attention, though not likely, it is possible in that part of the world..

This means that the world will need to tighten all fueling operations for any 777, verify registrations, serials of the aircraft being fueled.. it means looking for any freshly painted 777's that were not done at known painting facilities.. All 777 operations and cargos will need to be completely inspected.. 100%. and Military's will need to be on alert for ANY targets entering the us ADIZ..

I think this aircraft is safely on the ground somewhere, pax."God bless them: are probably all dead... could it have made it to Pakistan? or other unfriendly locals.. Yes, I think so.

Obviously, our industry can not afford another 9/11 type event, It needs to be found!!!! Just saying..

Last edited:
The hats of foil are strong today, I'll pile on, two stolen passports, two Iranians, so where would you most likely look?

That, and the writer of "Lost" must be loving this.

Latest resources

Back