Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I want to see the cargo manifest. We sometimes carry large amounts of cash or precious metals on international flights. My theory is it was hijacked for the cargo and the pilots were in on it. Crazy? Yeah, probably, but if it was just blown up by terrorists, we'd have somebody claiming responsibility by now.

I want to see the cargo manifest. We sometimes carry large amounts of cash or precious metals on international flights. My theory is it was hijacked for the cargo and the pilots were in on it. Crazy? Yeah, probably, but if it was just blown up by terrorists, we'd have somebody claiming responsibility by now.

24 news News "reports" a lot of speculation
Guess that does give us all permission

How about a prayer or two instead of another theory

Most of us also rightfully bitch about media coverage of aviation- so it's a little weird when we behave exactly as they do

Just what is "educated" about any of the theories out there?

And don't be confused with the prayer reference- I'm not even a little indignant, just bored and think it's hypocritically dumb to post out every half cocked idea bc we have the patience of toddlers as a nation-

Press the media and govt who are charged with finding info, but don't give respect to fluff imaginings....
That's all I'm saying-

No. There is a big difference between us and the media as there is with any professional group. The media informs the "uneducated" masses. Most people have zero clue about aviation, surgery or thermal dynamics to name a few and rely on the media for their "education." That being said, the media should tread carefully when wildly speculating to the masses. The masses cannot separate the garbage from the truth. Most of us pilots, on the other hand, have at a minimum, a working knowledge of aviation and many have the equivalent of a PHD in the field. I would venture most major airline pilots are pros in the field of aviation and if they want to gather in a forum designed to discuss issues like this, I welcome it. I want to hear ideas, speculation and theory from the "pros" out of sheer professional curiosity. I think the question of what was in the cargo bays of 370 is very valid given recent discovery. Offering prayers offers me absolutely nothing.

They needed that aircraft. Re-paint it. Put a nuke on the plane with 9/11 like pilots. Mirror a flight over the Atlantic (no radar there) After one of there position reports shoot it down. And head for NYC of LAX and Nuke the USA.

NTSB was not involved with find this aircraft until yesterday. I know FBI is involved hopefully the CIA is also involved. If we can hide things out at area 51 what makes you think that someone else could not do the same thing there.

I so hope I am wrong. BUT until they find that plane I am on edge.

Latest resources

Back