Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you have to quip about news. You're a dousche.

You got a point there....it was said as an aside and an observation about all cable news, MSNBC can be just as bad. That said, politics are not appropriate (I thinks it's spelled ****************************** btw)
I'm pretty skeptical about anything the media comes up with, especially initially. But I don't like the sound of a 777 just disappearing without warning and two stolen passports onboard.

Fox News: Senator Lindsay Graham says missing plane is Obama's fault, will hold hearings.

Not to make fun of this sad day.

Lindsay is a redneck stupid politician like herpes he will not go away but stupid people vote him in every time

Sounds like pelosi, Reid, or any Kennedy. You can't fix stupid.

This is all extremely puzzling to me, the reports are that ATC and the company lost contact at roughly 2 hours into the flight, but the suspected area is about 400NM from Kuala Lumpur???? That's 40 minutes or so into the flight (specially with the prevailing winds that evening) in a 4:50 flight planned, 2 hours into it they would be NE of the Vietnam coast talking to Sanja and being handover to Hong Kong?????

You got a point there....it was said as an aside and an observation about all cable news, MSNBC can be just as bad. That said, politics are not appropriate (I thinks it's spelled ****************************** btw)
I'm pretty skeptical about anything the media comes up with, especially initially. But I don't like the sound of a 777 just disappearing without warning and two stolen passports onboard.

Agreed. Retracted.

The 2 hours may have been the point in time when it was officially declared MIA. We see data that now shows it was lost about 1 hour out so another hour after that point with no comm and it is officially missing.

I agree, I think the two hr point is when they declared it missing, they said it was in the process of handing over to Vietnam controllers when it went off radar.

Latest resources

Back