• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for regionals job !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair's always been 12/2. They will eval you with less, but they will not and have not hired with less...

This is not true. I was hired with less than 1200. And I am grateful for it.

...did you go attend their Academy or instruct there? I have never heard of anyone below the stated mins getting hired otherwise. How long ago did you hire on?

Skywest

Skywest is hiring. Although I don't think they're going to interview until after the Olympics in SLC is over. There's a new hire class on right now and last I heard there is going to be one in Feb too. Apply on line at www.skywestpilot.com.

Good Luck,

Scott

NeutronFrank said:
...did you go attend their Academy or instruct there? I have never heard of anyone below the stated mins getting hired otherwise. How long ago did you hire on?

Yes, I did instruct at the Academy, and I was hired in the Fall of 2000. There are others who have been hired with time below 1200, but to my knowledge, they have come from the Academy.

ALG SUCKS

Do not come to ALG. I have worked here for 13 years and I have never seen it this BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The management has gone crazy. You will be unhappy from the beg.. The training dept. is terrible. They treat you like child not the professional you are. Chuck brewer is the director of traning and is not well liked or respected by the pilot group. The pay they claim we make is now being taken away from us day by day. You will spend your day's off trying to get the company to pay you after they removed hours from you with there new automated pay system. After you are here 2 years you will be leaving for ASA, ACA, or if you lucky, A major. If you want honest answers, Ask a 2 year FO if he made the correct decision. He will steer you away from ALG just as I am.

Go to work for PDT if you get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I have a friend who was hired at Comair with 900 hours total. He was a ramper for a long time. Hope that helps. Comair also hires from it's dispatch team, on occasion.

Latest resources

Back