• Shop the NC Software Memorial Day Sale Event now through Monday May 27th midnight eastern (UTC-4) and take 15% off your order by applying coupon code MD19 at checkout. Visit nc-software.com to shop now. Renew subscriptions at any time as they will auto add based on your current expiration.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Looking for a friend...

Av8ter

Hi guys and gals,

This is probably a long shot, but I thought I'd try anyway.

I am looking for a guy named German Nava. German worked as a CFI for American Flyers in the early nineties, and then as a King Air pilot, both in Van Nuys, CA.

I think he might of transfered to the Santa Monica AF location after that.

I heard now that he might be flying down in Mexico or something.

He and I worked in LA at USAir, and was a good friend of mine. He and I lost touch, and I just wanted to know what happened to him. See if we can network together and get some flying opportunities.

Thanks alot everybody. Again, I know this is a asking alot. PM me with any info if you like.

Av8ter