• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capkin12

Hi guys.
I’m having trouble.
I've JAR-FCL licence from turkish CAA.
tehere is a possibility of cancelling my licence because of a political case.
my IR is not current.
ı've 5000+ total hours.
3200+ hours in Boeing 737-800.
2000+ PIC on Boeing 737-800
I'm captain.
If turkısh CAA cancelles my licence can i convert my cancelled JAR-FCL licence to EASA.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Hi capkin12,yes,you can convert your license to EASA ,and specially now because you can choose several places where you want to do that. Check here License Conversion – EASA Exams Worldwide - Easy Pilot
My friend have done conversion with them and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Share some info if you find out something ! :)
Hi guys,
do they convert from ICAO to EASA? Highly interested as few of my friends. Drop some link or info if you know more about :)
Thnx :)

Hi guys,
do they convert from ICAO to EASA? Highly interested as few of my friends. Drop some link or info if you know more about :)
Thnx :)
Yes, not only ICAO but any type of license to EASA and many more. Am not sure from where you are but there is exam centres Worldwide , write some email or call the company if you are interested ,it can be a good deal science the prices are more than fair and in the region you will not find that affordable prices. Check on this link : License Conversion – EASA Exams Worldwide - Easy Pilot ,if you look more on website www.easy-pilot.com , you will find and another like ATPL license conversion to EASA , Type Rating ,ATPL Theory etc...
Give us some review if you get in touch 👍

Hi again :) Ok, i have some info , I spoke with one of the owners and the man explained everything to me nicely. It is possible to do everything with them and as far as I have researched, they have quite a number of clients, but satisfied clients, which is very important. Very good advice on how to start, you can go gradually and everything can be agreed with them. They have theoretical centres in Europe,Dubai,Johannesburg etc... and you can choose where you want to go to one of their offered ones. I have already started the ATPL Theory with them because it is an integral part of the license conversion. Specifically, I convert ICAO CPL to EASA CPL, ELP also with them and for Class 1 by agreement. In short, here is the link if anyone is interested: License Conversion – EASA Exams Worldwide - Easy Pilot. I am satisfied for now, probably my colleagues will start the same next week because it is possible to register at any time and start the process. I don't know if I left something out, if anyone is interested, ask, and I would definitely recommend this ATO without a second thought.

Told you, you cant lose nothing for just asking , and you found the good team. People are awesome there as i heard. Well, few more satisfied pilots :) I will recommend my colleague for ATPL Theory, good for him cause is 100% online and he is traveling a lot, this can be opportunity for him :)

Latest resources

Back