Lga?jfk Crashpad

Julie

Total Time
Okay...I forgot to leave a few deatils out and I thank those who have helped but I need a crashpad for JFK/LGA area. I was thinking kew gardens or any other suggestions would also help.
Please email me at skyprincess77@aol.com and let me know if you run across anything from fellow crew or in operations.
Thank You and Happy Flying

InstructorPuke

Jester's Dead!!
Total Time
crashpad

There is a company that handles a bunch of crash pads in kew gardens. Name is Gaita Group,... Spelling? Dont really know the number so that is probably no help to you whatsoever but it might be a place to start if you can look up the number.

Peace out.

ip

9drvr

Total Time
NY-JFK crash pads.

Hello,

Do you have of found the phone number for the Gaita Group
for NY-JFK crash pads?????

If you do, may I ask you to email the information.

Thank You.

JFK - Polar 747 driver.

transinv@att.net

dgs

Total Time
5,000+
Not the way to find a crashpad

The Gaeta Group 718-441-1144

Since you asked for it, here's their number. I am typing this as I sit in one of their units. They manage one complex refered to as the "Townhouses" near Lefferts and Metropolitan at the heart of "crashpad central." They may have other properties, but I am unaware of them.

Today might be a bad day to ask me about them, since we have about an inch of water on the floor from last night's storm. Overall, these are not bad units--by NY standards!

So here's the kicker... If you have 10 or so people who want a crashpad and have somebody who manage it for you, give them a call. They might be able to find you a unit. They do not deal with individual placements into their apartments.

The best way to find out what individual slots are available is through flyers posted in crew rooms at the companies that fly out of the JFK/LGA area. Julie was on the right track to ask people if they know of any specific vacancies.

Julie

Total Time
Okay I have the scoop!

Wow, have I figured this Ny crashpad thing out. Now in regards to the Gatea group I have mixed emotions! They will single place you into a unit to replace someone else. They make you sign on a 3 month I think it is lease and require a depost. The townhouses are your best bet and there is currently a waiting list. The other properties he has are kind of shady and I must say you would have to check them out for yourself.

If anyone needs postings since a few people helped me out I would do the same for anyone! There are crashpads gallore in NY and no shoratge, it's all about falling into the right one. I found the cream of the crop. No deposit and as cheap as you can find in Kew. Let me know what you are looking for and I will do my best to help ot, I have been there. Happy Flying:)