Less than Walmart pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

D_G

Less than Walmart pay... will lead to less than walmart service.. going downhill fast.

Less than Walmart pay... will lead to less than walmart service.. going downhill fast.

Walmart is not only a Fortune 100 company, they are in fact number 1 on the list. Why are you so incredulous about their pilots pay being higher than yours? Besides, how do you know what type of service Walmart flight crews give their passengers? I don't know much about the quality of Walmart's flight department, but you seem to want to equate their corporate flight crews to in store checkers and baggers. What a silly premise.

If you don't like what NetJet's is offering, vote NO! If the TA passes anyway, vote with your feet. If you're willing to do a half assed job, you're not worth whatever is being offered. Have some personal and professional pride for Christ sake.

I go above and beyond, do my best to treat our pax like royalty.. I think we all do everything we can to provide a premium service, we deserve an above average salary for the product we provide. Its a nice feeling to me to see the passengers smile and have a nice experience with us, it's too bad all of that will dwindle away, you can't provide that kind of service when you get treated as a necessary evil from management.

Last edited:
Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if it’s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if it’s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC’s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if it’s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if it’s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC’s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increase to 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC’s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?

Nice wallpapering.

go work for walmart then, go work for delta then.

Your solution for not making enough money at netjets is easy....

go work for fedex.

Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increase to 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC?s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?
Hey! stop that you are dealing in reality on FI, this is a board of victimhood

If there was an upgrade even remotely in sight, this wouldn't even be a discussion. There's not many places in aviation where current 9-10 year fo's are looking at another 7+ years before even a whiff of upgrade is discussed. The stagnation of a career hurts like no other, while swa, United, delta, spirit, jb, AA and virtually every single operator out there upgrade. I'm frustrated beyond belief more with my decision to come here than I am with this contract. I'm not on the boards bitching and moaning. All that guarantees is a headache and misery. I will simply vote no as I see now and go about my business keeping this place afloat with exceptional service while updating all resumes on a weekly basis. No hard feelings. I will vote with my feet regardless of the outcome. This is a dead end career for anyone looking for left seat aspirations. I've flown with plenty of captains that have absolutely no business flying let alone pretending to be captain worthy and I've flown with a lot of kick ass folks like anywhere else. I will hold my head high knowing I've done everything in my power to better my situation instead of crying on the boards while doing nothing about it. Cheers!!!

Latest resources

Back