Leaves of absence from NJA...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CALRepublic

Hey fellows, quick question. Does Netjets still grant/approve leaves of absence???

Is this a valid reason to take time off:

The wife is about to start working on her MBA degree and she is required to do a year abroad. We're thinking about Singapore and I'd like to go over and hang out for at least 6 months, preferibly a year ( I don't care if I work at Starbucks)

how does one go about asking for one?

Hey fellows, quick question. Does Netjets still grant/approve leaves of absence???

I believe so, but it probably depends on your fleet whether they'll grant it.

One call the steward on duty, or asks on the union board, as 208starcheck said. There's an e-mail address to send your request, but I'm not about to post it on Flightinfo.

didn't know if the first step was the union-stewart, schedulling or the CPs.

thanx CA1900, i think contacting the union-stewart is the best way to go

didn't know if the first step was the union-stewart, schedulling or the CPs.

thanx CA1900, i think contacting the union-stewart is the best way to go

Is that John's Stewart's brother? :)

Let us know if they grant it... It always seems like small things like LOA's is a telling indication of the state of the company.

Is this a valid reason to take time off:

The wife is about to start working on her MBA degree and she is required to do a year abroad. We're thinking about Singapore and I'd like to go over and hang out for at least 6 months, preferibly a year ( I don't care if I work at Starbucks)

Contact HR, they are granting LOA's. Stewards really don't have anything to say about this issue. But, really, why ask this question on FI????

Stewards really don't have anything to say about this issue.

No, but they'd have the LOA request e-mail address at the company for him. The union board would give him the quickest response, but if for some reason he doesn't want to use that, one of our stewards would surely be able to find the address for him. As would CRC.

Actually I'm good now, sent a couple of emails, and got the correct contact information and some questions answered.

thanks guys

Latest resources

Back