• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave XJT for Comair??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You seriously don't think other airlines have ready reserve or everything else mentioned? Really, the only thing that sticks out with our system is the few movable days off we have per month but other than that it's pretty standard stuff. It's reserve, suck it up and live with it or go somewhere else. If you want to see some interesting reserve rules have a look at Mesa's contract; at least we don't have people here ending their trip by exiting through the service door to avoid being junior manned (that's straight from a Mesa captain I spoke with). If you are commuting to reserve, then that's a choice that you have to live with. I live in base and for me, reserve isn't bad at all here.

imacdog...I am going somewhere else!!!! Today is my last day at Comair. How can you be such an idiot to say our reserve system isn't terrible. I guess you like being scheduling's biatch! You're probably trying to make comair sound good so that you can get one more number under you!

I agree, the only thing that sounds shady is the movable days off. Everything else sounds par for the course. As a lineholder at a different airline I'm told CS can't drop a trip, a day, or even a last turn because they have to "maintain reserve coverage" and I know that there are FOs on reserve that haven't flown in OVER A MONTH.

Reserve everywhere sucks, man...you're always going to be scheduling's biatch...

razorbacks said:
imacdog...I am going somewhere else!!!! Today is my last day at Comair. How can you be such an idiot to say our reserve system isn't terrible. I guess you like being scheduling's biatch! You're probably trying to make comair sound good so that you can get one more number under you!

Goodluck, I hope the grass is greener eleswhere.

Latest resources

Back