Leave XJT for Comair??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Currently with ExpressJet and offered a interview with Comair. Anyone remember the interview experience i.e. sim rides etc and what the future looks like for Comair.

Can we talk about something normal. Thats just crazy talk.

Absolutely dude, go for it! Would I lie to you, Betty?

BrickTop said:
Currently with ExpressJet and offered a interview with Comair. Anyone remember the interview experience i.e. sim rides etc and what the future looks like for Comair.
yes!!! please do!!

BrickTop said:

Don't do it.

Even our union, in its most recent message to our pilots, paints a bleak future for Comair. You're much better off hanging out at Expressjet and seeing what happens or going to one of the "growth" regionals than making the jump to Comair.

KAK
(3 yrs. at Comair with a finger on the EJECT button)

BrickTop said:

Alright you have listed on your aircraft list, CL-65, E145, b1900. If thats true, whats up with that? If furloughed before I could kinda understand. But jumping around in this industry is pretty silly. Good luck though.

Oh by the way when were you are hired, if senior to me by all means go.

Latest resources

Back