Latest from ASA/XJT JNC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoberIrishman

In reference to this afternoon's communique from the JNC, please feel free to negotiate ad-infinitum, however no matter how junior or senior you might be, I would suggest the answer should still be NO!

We must not be browbeaten into any form of concession affecting ANY pilot on our lists. We work hard and deserve compensation adequate for what we do.

We are not Pinnacle, Go-Jets or any other Micky mouse operation, and will not take the bait like they have.

No, no, no!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In The end, it doesn't matter. We will have PBS, without a vote, the concessionary contract will be mediated and signed off by the mec and you will take it like the little b!tch that you are. In 08, I voted no only to have the powers that be rescind our votes and have us recast.
I'm going to say this one more time girls, if you do not have a plan, "B", you are fooked. If you commute, talk to the mainline, (not skywest) pilots about their lives and see the similarities with your current situation and ask yourself, "do they have it better"?
Vote with your feet cause your no vote means exactly sh!t
Of course I will still vote no.

The more they talk about concessions, the less inclined I am to take ANY concession, on anything. Suspend negotiations as far as I'm concerned. Come and talk again in 6 months when you can't find anyone to replace the few we are losing, and you still need to staff for the new rest rules.

So you want to take a job that is so crappy that no one wants to do it anymore, and you cant' find people for class, and make it even worse?????? That will solve your staffing issues.... idiots.

I'm glad you weren't at the battle of the bulge

Killing people is somewhat different than negotiating with airline execs using pilots with their own best interests in mind. Less of a battle and more like a monkey f&$cking a football.

These Inc. fools don't realize their empire is OVER. Concessions or not.

They can take a fuggin hike. My wife makes the money, but I will never, never, vote yes.

For those of you who married loulou down from the diner and are already feeding your kids PBJ (and not the organic junk).....sorry! Shoulda planned better!

Not only can ASA managemet NOT run an operation, they wan't the ONLY people who are vested and who actually make this place WORK, suffer.

It's funny to see the company asking for money and work rules back from the pilot group. Usually, the pilot group asks for more after five years of a crappy contract. Don't let them scare you. Make them pay you what you deserve. Demand work rules that take into account your family life and personal time. You have invested too much of your life to accept anything less.

I think the company wants to rid the contract of things such as cancellation pay, duty-rigs, etc.. Not actually pay rate cuts. If this is true, what's the consensus?

Latest resources

Back