Landmark Aviation??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

Landmark Aviation has "several openings" for pilots at different locations.The info I had on them is a little old.
Any one have any NEW info about this place?????I'd like to know before I waste a lot of time pursuing this!!!!
Info on QOL,pay,benefits,working conditions,type of equippment,mgmt's attitude toward the pilots would be of major importance!!!!!!:cool:
Need a little help from some current Landmark pilots!!!!!!!;)

Last edited:
metro tires!!!!!!

Landmark Aviation has "several openings" for pilots at different locations.The info I had on them is a little old.
Any one have any NEW info about this place?????I'd like to know before I waste a lot of time pursuing this!!!!
Info on QOL,pay,benefits,working conditions,mgmt's attitude toward the pilots would be of major importance!!!!!!:cool:
Need a little help from some current Landmark pilots!!!!!!!;)

Hey G-Farce dude,what the hell are you doing,are you looking to "burn up" some metro tires now or what???????

Still looking!!!!!!!!

Still looking for some POSITIVE feedback on Landmark Aviation from ANY PILOT that is employed there!!!
The location doesn't matter!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:(

Nothing positive!!!!!!!!

Still looking for some POSITIVE feedback on Landmark Aviation from ANY PILOT that is employed there!!!
The location doesn't matter!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:(

Hey G-Farce dude,looks like there "isn't any POSITIVE FEEDBACK" to be found here!!!!!!! Haven't you LEARNED by now that all of "these Pt. 135 operators" are "BOTTOM FEEDERS" and won't tolerate someone such as you "cancelling fifty flights" a week!!!!!!!

Away!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Paradoxus dude,I believe it is time for YOU to go away!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Too busy??????????

No FEEDBACK at this outfit at all!!!!!!!Everything must be GREAT at Landmark Aviation,or everyone is TOO busy to post anything!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

No FEEDBACK at this outfit at all!!!!!!!Everything must be GREAT at Landmark Aviation,or everyone is TOO busy to post anything!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

G-force...
1. Pick up phone.
2. Dial landmark's number.
3. Ask them.

Latest resources

Back