• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LabCorp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They only have one Citation 500 (based in BUY), flown with two pilots, both of whom have been there forever and will never leave. Flying the the PA-31s at night in nasty IFR would be an excellent learning experience, though. Wish I could do it. :(

Minh

Flying the the PA-31s at night in nasty IFR would be an excellent learning experience, though. Wish I could do it.

Sort of like crossing the desert in summer with a thimble full of water in bare feet is an excellent opportunity to explore your own soul and the meaning of life. But why would you want to?

But why would you want to?
For the aviation edjumakashun.

But even more importantly ... so all the ex-freight dogs can't razz me for not 'paying my dues'. :D

Minh

findtech said:
Into what airport in Louisville? I do see one of their PA-31s that arrives at LOU from Columbus, OH before going on to BUY but that is at about 09something local.

Going into LOU (Bowman). Not sure about anything that may leave during the day.

Ok, found out more today. The Citation got sold, it was apparently at the end of it's life. They have 5 Navaho Chieftians. Pay starts out at $35,500 per yr, based out of Burlington, NC. They fly blood, urine, etc (no pax) and It is back of the clock flying mostly. Weekends off. Very Senior pilot group, so it must be pretty decent.

Pay starts out at $35,500 per yr,
WHAT!?!? :eek:

Man ... that's a heckuva raise from the 2001 starting pay. :eek:

Sorry to hear about the Citation, the FO is a very nice guy.

Minh

Lou3 said:
Ok, found out more today. The Citation got sold, it was apparently at the end of it's life. They have 5 Navaho Chieftians. Pay starts out at $35,500 per yr, based out of Burlington, NC. They fly blood, urine, etc (no pax) and It is back of the clock flying mostly. Weekends off. Very Senior pilot group, so it must be pretty decent.

I used to CFI at BUY and have 2 good friends who flew there. The BIG caveat to flying for Lab Corp is they are part 91 and you WILL go in zero/zero weather, or be fired. While I was flying out there our lowest approach was a LOC and/or GPS with 400 foot MDA's.... saw lots of those guys appear out of nowhere with the ASOS calling WOXOF.

Up-to-date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need some "up-to date"info on this outfit,if anyone has any?????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back