Lab Corp @ BUY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

LAB CORP @ BUY has an opening for a Pilatus PC-12 Driver!!Anyone have any feedback on this outfit???????:rolleyes::angryfire

Last edited:
Got some feedback!!!!!!!!!!!

LAB CORP @ BUY has an opening for a Pilatus PC-12 Driver!!Anyone have any feedback on this outfit???????:rolleyes::angryfire

Hey G-Farce dude,NUMBNUTS,I've "got some feedback" for you!!!!!!! You and "air ambulance outfits" don't seem to play well together!!!!!!!!!! I'd advise you to "kick the can" further down the road to your hometown,somewhere in the Columbia,SC area!!!!!!!!!!

Until 2018?????

Hey Paradoxus dude,how about effing OFF for a while, like until 2018??????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:D:laugh::D

Last edited:
Depends what you want out of a flying job. When I was there the schedule was pretty brutal. Forget the fact that you are flying 'back side of the clock', it was a Part 91 'yo-yo' schedule. You might get off one shift at say 10am (having gone on duty at 2am) and have to report back later that same day at 5pm in order to fly until maybe 1am, so on and so forth (instead of keeping the same guy on the same skd at least for a week, why that was so difficult to do was beyond me). There are some folks that have been there a long time but the bottom two positions have been in constant turnover mode for years. I remember thinking that if this was going to be my aviation career then I had better do something else. Fortunately for me, something better eventually came along and I moved on. In all honesty, it was a 'time building' job for me and nothing more.

Will pass on this outfit!!!!!!

Hey StarHustler,thanks for the info!!!!It was pretty much what I expected,a lot of NITE time flying with not much chance for advancement!!!!!The airport mgr. at BUY said that there was NO canceling trips due to weather at this outfit!!!!
I believe I'll take a PASS on this outfit!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, it is ALL Part 91 so you are expected to Fly no matter the weather, especially since it is all boxes and no pax. Wise decision.

Crash!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is ALL Part 91 so you are expected to Fly no matter the weather, especially since it is all boxes and no pax. Wise decision.

It has always been my understanding that the PIC makes the decision to either GO or Stay PUT,and, I have cancelled trips at other places that I have worked!!!!
Not long ago,someone CRASHED a PC-12,only the pilot was killed,the story is that this pilot departed BUY in IFR conditions(low ceiling and visibility) and was trying to "pick up his clearence in the air",when he crashed!!!
Not a good move,when one can pick up an IFR clearence on the ground with no problem!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:D:cool:

Pilot abuse!!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to LabCorp pilots and heard stories that are not dissimilar from allegations on here. Worse actually.

LabCorp isn't the only outfit out there that "abuses" pilots!!!!!!!There happens to be quite a few of this type of "bottomfeeder outfit"!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

What happened??????

LabCorp isn't the only outfit out there that "abuses" pilots!!!!!!!There happens to be quite a few of this type of "bottomfeeder outfit"!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Hey G-Farce dude,many of us are wondering just "what the circumstances were" that led you to cancel so many flights while employed at various "bottomfeeder outfits",such as the Colemill Enterprises M88 Submarine Base!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back