Kool aid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yahooair

I ve had the pleasure of talking to some shuttle pilots in the last couple of weeks while i commute and non rev around.
wow...talk about kool aid drinkers. Seem to have quite the chip on the shoulders...If there is an airline we should all quit and run to and beg for jobs its Shuttle and Republic.
Besides they fly real airplanes. One pilot even told me i should quit my job and apply to shuttle asap!
its the airline of tomorrow. It seems now that shuttle wants to put in a bid and buy skywest and eagle.
wow..
Asked one pilot about the 170 and got the low down...its not a regional, ITS MAINLINE...
better pilots, best pay, best airline in the world.
most were ex flight instructors and this is their first turbine job. I understand there is some loyalty when you get on with a company but these guys actually seem to look down to other pilots

SkyWest Market Cap: 875 Million
Republic Market Cap: 428 Million
AMR Market Cap: 1.73 Billion(I know Eagle is only a percentage, but still...)

Seems that Republic is not in the driver's seat when it comes to buying any of those companies....NONE of them have the cash on hand to buy any of the others.

yahooair said:
It seems now that shuttle wants to put in a bid and buy skywest and eagle.

SkyWest has the strongest financials in the regional industry. If anyone is in the position to buy, it's SkyWest. Why would JA ever consider selling? The Kool-Aid man needs to come in and clear this one up for all of us.

I can barely believe there were two serious responses to such an obvious flame.... To the original poster, get a life and quit starting stupid threads...

Don't worry about those pilots, they're not really Kool-Aid drinkers, but wannabeez. I believe they are just drinking some kind of store brand knock-off. Anyway, I'll take those guys down with my crossover dribble during a one-on-one B-ball game anyday. They got no game. "To be the K-Man, you got to beat the K-Man."

Don't worry about those pilots, they're not really Kool-Aid drinkers, but wannabeez. I believe they are just drinking some kind of store brand knock-off. Anyway, I'll take those guys down with my crossover dribble during a one-on-one B-ball game anyday. They got no game. "To be the K-Man, you got to beat the K-Man."

LMAO!! You DA Kool-Aid Man....Send me some purple drink (corrected for Walter Sobchak!)

Trojan

Latest resources

Back