Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phlyer

Got Beer?
Does anyone know where I can find PC training software for the KLN 94 GPS. I've been to the Bendix/King website and had no luck. I don't even know is such software exists, but if anyone has info on this it would be a great help. Thanks

phlyer

Check in with the owner of the aircraft that has the KLN 94. That unit comes with a simulator program to be used in a ZIP drive. I don't think its available to purchase.

Last I heard, the KLN 94 does not have a simulator software. We had one installed in a plane and during the groundschool given by Honeywell they said there were no plans for the software at this time.

I'm not sure if its a simulator or just a training manual, but I know there is one out there.

I e-mailed Bendix a few months ago about sim software for the 94. They said they are working on one and I think they said it will be available at the end of the spring.

The the 94 is basically a color version of the 89 and 89B. I think there is a sim for the 89B in the cessna pilot kit for the instrument rating. I'd go talk to an instructor at a 'cessna pilot center' and ask them. They'd probably let you copy it if they weren't too anal.

Scott

Latest resources

Back