King Air 100A

B

BillMostellar

I have a friend looking for some King Air 100 (A model) gauge. Anyone know, of or about anything like this??

banned username 2

Banned User
I have about 500 hours in a King Air 100 / A100.... it was all about 6-8 years ago, but I'll try to help....

What do you want/need to know???

B

BillMostellar

Do you know what a gauge packet is? This is what he is looking for? Like the unofficial study guide, or tips for King Air drivers.

Thanks in advance.

banned username 2

Banned User
OK, he'd probably be better off talking to a more recent person... if he just had some questions about a certain proceedure or system I could help...

msw

Total Time
Gauge packet? A bunch of round instruments generally used to give info to pilots on things like engine parameters, flight parameters, etc., guages all packaged up together? Or is it a gouge packet he is looking for? Generally don't see those for older aircraft. His best bet might be to try to find an operator with one, and ask to borrow the FlightSafety training manual.

cvsfly

Total Time
I don't have any personal experience with the BE-100 (only BE-200) , but I have Flight Safety's flight profiles for BE-100. Send a PM if you are interested.