Jumpseat inter island Hawaii

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cocknbull

I am going to Kauai this week for my sister's wedding and I would love advice on jumpseating in Hawaii. I may go direct from SFO to LIH, however I may go to HNL as a backup. How hard is it to jumpseat from HNL to LIH on Aloha or whoever?

Thanks for all suggestions and advice

United would probably be the way to go but if you want to try HNL-LIH we have a 12:25-15 seats a 1:05-5 seats,1:40-20 seats on Fri the 29th. Hope that helps!!Trans States is on our list. (cabin seating) Hawaiian Air

Jumpseating interisland is real hit or miss. Some days, there are some seats, and a lot of days there aren't. HNL to LIH is normally pretty full, so I'd try and go direct if you can. Good luck.

I went to Kona from LAX because the HNL flight was full. Hopped on Hawaiian to HNL, not problem at all. Seems like they have alot of interisland flights. That was the summer of 03 so I don't know what flights they have now. Talked to a SWA guy that lives in Kona and commutes to OAK he said its never a problem.

CYA

I've jumped on Aloha back from HNL once, was a great trip. I'd recommend Aloha or Hawaiian. There seems to be a flight each hour to all the bigger cities on the islands.

Latest resources

Back