• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Johnson Controls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe I should have put this in the Majors section... Anyway, does anyone of the three of you that actually look here in corporate know about working conditions, etc. at JC?

I put my stuff in other day and checked the website this morning. The job posting has been taken down.

Good luck if you applied.

In this market I am surprised it took that long to take it down. Surprised we did not crash the server on the first day. For the poster asking about QOL. I can not speak to specifics as I am just a hopeful candidate but I have a friend who has been with them since 2006 and he has been very happy there.

In this market I am surprised it took that long to take it down. Surprised we did not crash the server on the first day. For the poster asking about QOL. I can not speak to specifics as I am just a hopeful candidate but I have a friend who has been with them since 2006 and he has been very happy there.

Thanks for the info, a classy first rate operation like that I would expect good QOL but I thought I would ask to see if anyone knew anything.

Good luck to all who applied!

-TC

Latest resources

Back