• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Opening

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok I know there are some of you out there looking for a job so I thought I would let you know of one that is available. Its flying freight about 3 hours a day out of Milwaukee in a Cessna 207 with upgrade in the future to the Cessna 402 and then Beech 99. If you want more info just send me a private message and I will get you the rest of the details. Mins are 135 IFR PIC mins so 1200TT, 500XC, 100Night, 75Instrument and 50 actual and 100Multi to move into the 402. Please do not ask for more info if you are furloughed and DO plan on going back to the airlines when you get called back. If you are furloughed and think you would want to stay and get into the 99 and fly that for a year and not go back when you get recalled then send me a message. Average upgrade from the 207 to the 99 is a year. Hope this can help some people out.

Planemasters

Planemasters (based out of KDPA) is also looking to hire 2-3 pilots to fly the Caravan. Bases would probably be in Galesburg (GBG) and Quincy (UIN), Illinois and Great Bend (GBD), Kansas. Must have 135 IFR PIC minimums. There is also the opportunity to move up into the King Airs based out of DPA.

These positions haven't been posted on their website yet, but you can check out the company at their website.

Latest resources

Back