Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite & Wheels Up - When Will We See Bigger Equipment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

Both Jetsuite and Wheels Up seem to be growing like wildfire in my neck of the woods. The Phenoms and KingAirs are ubiquitous here in the Southwest/Cali. Why should they limit themselves to smaller jets/TPs when they are growing their customer bases at a high rate? I know WU also partners with VistaJet, but I am surprised that we haven't seen anything bigger like the X, a smaller Challenger or the new Legacy 450/500 on the order book for JetSuite or WU. You would think Embraer is pushing JetSuite hard on the newer Legacies given the current Phenom operation. Even TMC secured some older CL604s to cater to existing customers wanting larger airframes and more range.

Do we think any orders are around the corner, or will they continue to lose customers seeking more space/range to others?

Last edited:
I agree. Who's to say they will ever get larger equipment? The small jet and TP market is where the bulk of the business is. There's an awful lot of capacity in the mid and large jet segment. That comes with higher risk and overhead.

Many companies require you to sign a training contract, or bond of some sort as part of their employment offer. Seems odd to me that you would be required to do this and sends the clear message WE DON'T TRUST YOU. Especially strange in view of the fact that these same companies trust you to fly around high net work individuals!

Latest resources

Back