Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nyc41

Hello All,
I have an interview coming up with jetBlue.
I see that some of the posters already work for jetBlue.
If anyone has info on the interview process, I would really
appreciate some insight. Any direction to websites that have current stats
or interview procedures would really help.
Looking forward to the interview and hopefully working for jetBlue.

TIA

Nyc41

nyc41,

Congrats on getting the interview! The interview process is very straight forward. I recommend showing up about an hour before your interview. You will have an opportunity to relax in a meeting room with other interviewees and some of the top brass at JetBlue who will be fielding questions and talking about the company. The interviewers will come and pull you out of that room for your interviews. You will have two interviews, both one on one. One will be with a JB pilot and the other with a People Dept interviewer. You will be asked questions along these lines: Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help a customer; Tell me about a time you forgot to do something important; Tell me about a time you were counseled about your flying. You will need to answer these questions, basically tell a story, in the SARL format: situation, action, result, lesson learned. Don't spend a whole lot of time on the situation but concentrate on your actions and the results. Every story has a happy ending, every mistake was a learning experience and has not been repeated, don't say anything slanderous about anyone. I was hired.

Good luck!
ok3wire

Latest resources

Back