• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue in cahoots with petrol$$ ME carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA could have once been able to weigh in on this sort of thing and maybe changed the outcome. Fact of the matter is the sum total of ALPA political capital was cashed in to get retirement age increased.

The GSA has interpreted the Act to allow airlines to service these routes via their codeshare partners.

Agreed, the government's "interpretation" is disgusting. Makes no sense at all. Now what do you want JetBlue's pilots to do about it? We're not gaining or losing anything by it, not even carrying connecting passengers. If anyone ought to be taking to the streets, it should be United's pilots.

BTW, we're in contract talks, and you can bet this scenario will be a factor in section 1. However, we don't have a CBA, not even one that's amendable, so it's not like we have a lot of options at the moment.

No, sheeeet... Did not know that. These friggin guys who had other airline recalls in their back pockets, or left for legacy jobs after rallying against our unionization are pathetic hypocrites. me me me me, I got mine, don't mess with MY good thing.... puke.

all validity for argument from tail hook gone...

You and Barny make a great pair.

Fact of the matter is the sum total of ALPA political capital was cashed in to get retirement age increased.

Gheesh, still fighting this battle in your head. How long ago was this, 7-8 years ago? Move on man! I think spends most of the dues moola on their salaries, and, ready for it? PENSIONS! Look at where Worthless, Babababbitt are now.

Latest resources

Back