• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue in cahoots with petrol$$ ME carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would expect nothing less from the blue turds... Way to go guys!!!! Way to help the state owned carriers. FOOLS

It shows the disconnect that Alpa continues to show. WTF are we all doing to our careers? The JetBlue guys need to realize this hurts our whole domestic airline industry and keeps them in the commuter business. And that they now contribute to the Open Skies violation.

Tail

You guys all need to be able to differentiate between the company and the pilots. We are ALPA pilots and many of us have filled out the petition and form letters to our senators too. We arent exactly excited about this. It benefits the JB pilots in no way at all.

Maybe the anger is misguided and should be aimed at the government.

Bull********************. Use your f ing Union and refuse to fly those routes. Otherwise stfu and don't claim ignorance. Why have a union then.

It gets better.

http://thegate.boardingarea.com/jet...nt-contract-for-service-to-dubai-in-2016-but/

Don't claim ignorance. Man up and use your Union rights. Otherwise don't complain when this US industry slams the door on you Open Skies violators. You carry passengers who should not be connecting to Emirates via your cabins. Easy as that.

Tail

Aimed at the government? You fly the jets cheaper connecting passengers to cheaper ME carriers via petrol $$ subsidized routes. You guys are basically allowing it to happen. Grow a sack and say NO.

Tail

It's funny hearing a delta pilot exhort someone else to stand up for union rights and ALPA's been dead since the 80's. If Emirates offers US pilots employment domestically in the U.S., my advice would be to take the job. You don't owe delta or southwest anything!

Bull********************. Use your f ing Union and refuse to fly those routes. Otherwise stfu and don't claim ignorance. Why have a union then.

It gets better.

http://thegate.boardingarea.com/jet...nt-contract-for-service-to-dubai-in-2016-but/

Don't claim ignorance. Man up and use your Union rights. Otherwise don't complain when this US industry slams the door on you Open Skies violators. You carry passengers who should not be connecting to Emirates via your cabins. Easy as that.

Tail

Refuse to fly *what* routes? Any routes with Emirates connecting passengers? In case you haven't noticed, we don't fly to Dubai, so it's not like we can boycott it. This is a political decision at a much higher level than the pilots. We have nothing to do with it, nor can we do anything about it. If you have some ideas (that don't happen to violate the RLA), I'm all ears.

Latest resources

Back