Jetblue application window is open

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stinkbug

The window will be open beginning today and will remain open for at least two weeks. If you applied during the last window, you should be receiving communication from the pilot recruiting team that you will need to reapply during this one. Good luck to all applicants.

JetBlue just CUT training pay to $2000/month and $26/day "meal credit" down from $2500/month and $48/day per diem. They obviously take it for granted that they'll attract all the good, qualified applicants they want. I hope they are proven wrong and bring pay up to a respectable level for training. It's embarrassing to see a training pay cut like this at a profitable company when most other carriers are hiring and competing for the same talent. Doesn't seem like much of a competition to me. I want good, qualified candidates to come here, but this should tell you the"value" management here places on pilots, speaks volumes about the monumental effort it's going to take to reach an industry average CBA let alone a leading one. If you come here, please avoid th koolaid and be ready to help.

I dont think new hires ever got $48 a day perdiem.

Dont forget the $26 a day meal credit is only valid at the blue prison. 40 days eating at the same place, over and over.

Correct. I don't think new hires get per diem, just the same training pay we got 15 years ago. Which was just cut, so you could get company scrip instead. This whole situation is just pathetic.

Thanks, I thought I remembered getting per diem at training. Still a raw deal for the new guys when they should be sweetening the pot.

let the corporate greed shine once again.!! But of course there is always the need to keep the share holders happier every time so lets keep taking the money from the employees!

$800+ a seat from DCA to PNS yesterday for a 1 APR flight. Somebody's making money somewhere.

Actually, JB is a business and does try to control cost by squeezing the employees through their benefits. This is becoming the norm in corporate America, welcome to Obamacare.

Latest resources

Back