Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Tech a good place to get a 737 type?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet Tech Now PremAir Inc.

I think Jet Tech is now PremAir, Inc. PHX phone is 877-377-9222. My only complaint was Rightbettor as my sim partner, but that wasn't their fault. ;) In truth, the only mistake you can make is not getting the type at all.

Excellent... That was the email information I got too from them. Good luck on the type.

Windspeed,

Im sorry you had to endure that rightbetter character in the sim. I've heard he's as crazzzy as they come...

I'm not crazy!! All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't get it for me!!!! (Who remembers that one from 1986?)

Actually, Wingsweep and I were VERRRRRY grateful for each others presence! The story of our "third" classmate is interesting to say the least, and it would be better discussed over a few cold ones someday but not on a public forum. Bottom line: the third guy never completed the program. 'Nuff said.

Ahh yes..the AWA -200 sim in PHX
Now thats a DARN FINE piece of equipment :)

Ditto on the Grateful

Ditto on the grateful for Rightbettor. His avtar is a pic of him instructing me in the -200. I'll never forget it! :)

Jet tech

Jet Tech is now K & S Aviation run by SWA Pilot Ken Manard and his wife Stephanie. PH 602-454-1400 Good people

Jayr2,

I think you have the wrong info.

I attended the Jet Tech course in Sep 01. I was also very pleased with the program. My sim partner is getting ready for his probation ride at SWA. I am #81 on the unoffical list!!! What a difference a few months made!!! I also got the email saying they broke off from PanAm. The GM is Peggy Cheverette, and from what I have heard most of the staff is still with them.

Jet Tech

Sorry if I put the wrong info out. I live in Phoenix and I could't find Jet Tech. Just trying to help.

Latest resources

Back