Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olderpilot

Does anyone know how to get the to the custom error settings for the Jet Blue online application. Everytime I tried to do the online application during the "add" portion I get a server error? I have tried everything.

Older Pilot,

I had the same experience while trying to update and I kept logging in and the server error came up over and over again. Then, I used the back button on my browser to go back a couple of pages. I went back to the page where the big blue update button is. then I re-logged in and it worked just fine. Keep trying and good luck. Let me know if it works for you.

SkiB.

I have been having the exact same problem. The error message you are getting refers to the web master's setting; there is no way for you to set the "custom error message".

I get this error almost every time after pressing the Add Next Aircraft button on the application. The solution appears to be pressing the browser's Back button, then pressing the Add Next Aircraft button. Continue to do this until you don't get the error.

This does appear to be a bit of an improvement over the errors I was getting last week while filling out the application... After selecting the Aircraft Type from the pop up menu, then selecting Add Next Aircraft, the type of aircraft you had previously selected was changed to a new, random type.

Good luck!

I'm having the same problems also. When I'm filling out the date portion for work history and addresses, the date field scrolls down the whole app. Guess I'll keep trying.

Fix

older pilot,

Saw the same problem on a computer today. Here's how I fixed it, assuming your're using Microsoft Internet Explorer:

1) On the menu on the top left of the browser, click on "Tools" then "Internet Options..."

2) On the "Security" tab (second from the left), click on "Default Level"

3) On the "Advanced" tab (last tab on the right), click on "Restore Defaults"

4) Click on "OK" on the bottom

5) Close the browser and open it again

6) Log on and input your information

It worked for me. Take care and fly safe.

:cool:

It's a skill test!

It's a test to see how computer literate you are. Sentry IP passed!

Not really. Just kidding. But good computer skills sure help at this company.

online application at Jet Blue

Thanks for the imput...thought I was doing something wrong...talked to the company last week and they fixed the problem...so it should be working. Good luck to you all!!!

Latest resources

Back