JB rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AftCG182 said:
I didn't call JB a "fully fledged sh1tbag scheduled-airline dis-service provider". ALL scheduled airlines are dis-service torture machines. JB is the best of the bunch, but overall, they all suck.
AftCG182 said:
Congrats JetBlue. You're now another fully-fledged sh1tbag scheduled-airline dis-service provider. :

I guess you should give up on JB and continue flying 135 then so you wont be ashamed.

Last edited:
I guess you should give up on JB and continue flying 135 then so you wont be ashamed.

It's something that I consider on a daily basis. I'd much rather stay Private. Inflicting misery on 100+ of my passengers is almost too much to bear. My current employment situation has me re-thinking things. That's the only reason I've engaged you for as long as I have... Things suck so badly right now that I'm actually considering a return to 121...

As far as you go... So eager to throw a fellow Riddle alumni under the bus... We're just playing and having a little fun here. If you do this in real life, just remember that the aviation world is a REALLY small one ;)

Just to remind everyone: I criticized JB for reducing seat pitch to cram more people into the cabin. What happened to the amenity and comfort-oriented airline that JB used to be?

edit to add: Over and out. I'm done here.

Last edited:
Our world being a small one goes both way my friend.
See the new product first before your throw those stones, we're a business you know and staying in business in key.

Im throwing no one under the bus. You came here and bashed JB all while trying to get hired is pretty hilarious. You say its all fun thats fine but you wrote a huge response because I called your initial post a rant.

Your right aviation is very small. Your identity is pretty well known on here(as is mine easily found out).

Im pretty happy letting both our posts speak for themselves.

Last edited:
I've already disclosed the fact that I'm WAYYY wider than the average European-descent Caucasian. Our African-descent friends must be equally miserable. Only our Asian-descent Cousins are going to fit comfortably in the run-of-the-mill airline seat. It's a little more tolerable (for the European and African-descent folks) in JB's Airbus and Embraer seating. For the Asian-descent folks it must be downright Cadillac-like! :)

If you haven't figured it out, I'm trying to get on at JB. I don't sugar-coat my feelings. Cramming passengers in a vessel that would make a bus driver ashamed is no way to do business. Thus the reason that I've flown Private and 135 all these years...

I dont have as much experience dealing with different airline seats as you do, but is there a large difference between an Airbus A320 slimline seat width as opposed to a current jetblue Airbus A320 seat width? The only thing changing with the new cabin interior will be the seat pitch (about 1" less legroom). Im clearly not as wide as you are, and havent noticed much of a difference on width from seat to seat on any airbus product.

I think AFTCG182 is the same guy who was gloating when his companies competitor was furloughing while his was hiring....

A short time later his company was out of business

It's something that I consider on a daily basis. I'd much rather stay Private. Inflicting misery on 100+ of my passengers is almost too much to bear. My current employment situation has me re-thinking things. That's the only reason I've engaged you for as long as I have... Things suck so badly right now that I'm actually considering a return to 121...

As far as you go... So eager to throw a fellow Riddle alumni under the bus... We're just playing and having a little fun here. If you do this in real life, just remember that the aviation world is a REALLY small one ;)

Just to remind everyone: I criticized JB for reducing seat pitch to cram more people into the cabin. What happened to the amenity and comfort-oriented airline that JB used to be?

edit to add: Over and out. I'm done here.

You are such a ******************************bag. Who gives a flying ******************** about legroom? It's a transportation business, nothing else.

Everyone bags on Spirit because of our tight cabin yet our profit margin was 20.2%, JBlues was 4%.

Good on Jetblue for trying to increase profit. More profit = better chance for Jblue pilots to get higher pay.

Stick to your fly by night 60,000 a year chRter job and let the professionals discuss amongts ourselves. jetBlue still has the best on board experience among US airlines (VA might be better?, never used them)

Last edited:
The seats they'll be putting in are the same as the ones in our current 10 (or so) 321 fleet. These come with the larger 10 inch TV screens.

According to the company surveys customers prefer this new cabin to the older 320 cabin.

Jetblue is transforming itself from the company with the most legroom in coach to the company with most legroom in coach that makes more $. This fuss is ridiculous. If JB said we're switching to a Spirit model, then I could see the uproar that it would cause among its loyal customers.

I've already disclosed the fact that I'm WAYYY wider than the average European-descent Caucasian. Our African-descent friends must be equally miserable. Only our Asian-descent Cousins are going to fit comfortably in the run-of-the-mill airline seat. It's a little more tolerable (for the European and African-descent folks) in JB's Airbus and Embraer seating. For the Asian-descent folks it must be downright Cadillac-like! :)

If you haven't figured it out, I'm trying to get on at JB. I don't sugar-coat my feelings. Cramming passengers in a vessel that would make a bus driver ashamed is no way to do business. Thus the reason that I've flown Private and 135 all these years...

...wow! Goodluck at the interview!

You'll probably be happier staying a 135 pilot.

...wow! Goodluck at the interview!

You'll probably be happier staying a 135 pilot.

Agreed. With 135, the flying's fun; the money sucks. Guess it's all about choices. Lift isn't just about the almighty dolla.

Granted, my IPA-fueled rants here aren't going to help broaden my list of choices. Whatever... I've never attempted to keep my identity secret on here, or on any of the Company forums. Not everyone is as sensitive as the FI crowd...

We're going to be voting the Teamsters on property here in a couple of weeks. That's my priority for now. Let's see how that goes. Back to the Fractionals board!

Latest resources

Back