• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb is a cult

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Other airlines have tried this idea and failed and only time will determine if this was a waste or insightful investment of $25 million dollars.
I don't like the reality of being trapped there myself.:eek:

You can't bring your spouse with you on training? Weird

I think I don't care.

I'm there for training and I'm a big boy who can weed out what I want to absorb and what I don't. On my give a crap meter it's hardly registering. From what I've seen it looks pretty nice though.

But if you're really missing the old spooge stained Doubletree with mold stains around the tub, I'm sure they offer a crew rate.

Hotel rates in and around that area should really drop due to the fact that JB was a large part of their business, especially off season and used up almost 200 rooms a night.

Like the Mesa Del Ghetto, across from Groggy's in PHX.

Sorry, I saw "the lodge" and thought of that strip club in Dallas.... Not that I've ever been there or so I've heard about it!!!

Great, so when your head hurts and you just want to microwave your cold burrito in your boxers and get some rack, you have to get decent and "collaborate" first. Only HR depts think this way.

Great, so when your head hurts and you just want to microwave your cold burrito in your boxers and get some rack, you have to get decent and "collaborate" first. Only HR depts think this way.

What kind of sicko keeps a cold burrito in his underpants?

Latest resources

Back