J 31 operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J31

There is an operator in the town of Latrobe, Penn.

http://www.veeneal.com/

I also remember there is one near Philadelphia that might have a couple.

In addition I think some of the NASCAR teams may have J31s and need seasonal crews.

Good luck
Humble

Corporate Airlines out of Smyrna TN flies J32s, unfortunately right now they have pilots furloughed and there is rumor they may go out of business sometime after the first of the year.

Corporate Airlines, Cartersville, Georgia. I don't think they are hiring. They are a corporate fractional company.

I believe the company name I used in previous post is incorrect, but the fractional company is in Cartersville, Ga.

I think it's Corporate Aircraft Partners. Owned by the people who used to run ValueJet.

Thank you guys for all your information,this was my first time in the message board and I really had a great response,I hope that one of this company is going to work out for me.
It seems like that corporate partners doesn t have any info about pilot employment on their site,instead the other 2 do.
If anyone of you Know extra info (salary,management,quality of working enviroment,etc..)about those company would be very helpfull.
Thanks again Juventus.

Latest resources

Back