• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IPADS to OO!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1) 5) The only discussion regarding flight attendant manuals is the same as what the pilots already have now; a copy is in the airplane at all times and is updated and kept current by the company.

If this were true, then there would be no reason for the F/A to run down to ops and print out a copy, but unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Mesa has had iPads for a while. Glad you guys are finally catching up...

I'm sure Skywest (and just about every other regional) is enjoying their 10-30% higher pay than Mesa across the entire payscale, which equates to about $5-10k more a year for FO's and $6-25k more for CA's.

Man, must suck for those guys knowing that they could've had an extra $15-20k of their mortgage paid down every year had they just chosen a different airline.

Bummer.

Mesa has had iPads for a while. Glad you guys are finally catching up...

Wait. Didn't Mesa require YOU to buy the IPAD? Really? You are touting that like Mesa is the greatest thing ever. If the company asks me to buy it in order to have it the answer will be thanks but no thanks. You want me to use an IPAD, you are paying for it.

Not me. I would buy my own ipad and give brad holt a hand job to get rid of this 50 lb flight case and the daily jepp revisions

Latest resources

Back