• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting JB ALPA OC email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Criminal Negligence........Are you f'ing kidding my.......

To the OC,
You have some real idiots out there trying to push the Union Ethos that havn't a clue!! There are quit a few that are UNDERMINING THE DESIRES OF THE EDUCATED MEMBERS OF THE OC!!!!! In their defense, some have never worked for a Union carrier, but as the OC, you should put a lid on the morons. All it does is put off the people that are not the "predetermined voter"

And this BOB vs ALPA, ALPA vs. BOB is RETARDED!!!!!!!! I get both mailings, I give BOTH their due diligence........The "overly passionate" OC'ers further undermine their cause by the petty shots taken at the BOB's. They are just guys that believe in the status quo, and you are guys that believe in change......wait, i've heard that campaign slogan before........
Point is. keep a leash on JBALPA idiots and you may swing some more votes your way. Maybe not.

This is a problem and we try to keep a leash on it best we can. Problem is, is the vocal minority usually are the loudest and dumbest BOB's and ALPA. Do your best to weed through the crap from bothsides. While I feel the frustration as much as the others we have to keep a cool head on and be factual.

The company is doing a fine job sending "fence sitters" our direction.

Stay cool dudes, it's a marathon not a sprint.

Amen

The pro-union guys also threw a fit when the found out the BOBs were keeping a list. Now they're doing the same.

I think the infamous BoB list was a little bit different, you see, one doesn't get into trouble with the company for being anti union, quite the contrary, but you already knew that!

Last edited:
Amen

The pro-union guys also threw a fit when the found out the BOBs were keeping a list. Now they're doing the same.

Your name is going to be on a list... like it or not. ALPA keeps list, so does BOB's IPJB, SWAPA, JBPA, jetblue, delta. They're out there. big brother wants to know, deciding who your big brother is is key!

Amen

The JBALPA list can not be seen by other OC pilots, so it is very different then the BOB list. I can not see what other ALPA OC members have written down or how the pilot feels about ALPA.

The BOB list clearly showed the Pilot's name, how he/she felt and if he/she was on the BOB's side. That list was emailed using the company email server to all BOB's(also sent to the CP's office and upper management).

The ALPA list is only to be seen by ALPA HQ only. Other ALPA OC members can not see the information, so it is very different.

I have not asked anyone how they feel about ALPA unless they brought it up first. I then ask them if they have been assessed yet and if they want me to put their info into the database.

I respect what other pilot's want and will alway's be respectful of the data.

Cool. I'm going to give a different opinion every other time I fly with somebody with an ALPA lanyard, just for fun.

Awesome, just like the company gives you a different interpretation of just about every thing they say when it comes to your pay and benefits.

I think the infamous BoB list was a little bit different, you see, one doesn't get into trouble with the company for being anti union, quite the contrary, but you already knew that!

As soon as someone is disciplined for being pro union, let me know. Last I heard Sorbie and Evans still had jobs.

As soon as someone is disciplined for being pro union, let me know. Last I heard Sorbie and Evans still had jobs.

Do you think it's likely, that those two gentlemen would be selected Check airmen if they applied for the position and there were openings, even if they were the best qualified?

By trouble, I wasn't implying people got fired, however, known union supporters are not managements favorite people, would you agree?

Do you think it's likely, that those two gentlemen would be selected Check airmen if they applied for the position and there were openings, even if they were the best qualified?

By trouble, I wasn't implying people got fired, however, known union supporters are not managements favorite people, would you agree?

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately that is the way poor management wants it. It's not the pilot's fault they seek out a third party. Management needs to ask why we are seeking out a third party and not just blaming the pilot group on being greedy.

Dave Barger had his chance, hired a third party and that third party is why the fence sitters are jumping over that fence and running toward ALPA.

Read the JTTP's, the VP's/CP's and PVC emails, you really think they are written by Dave, Sandy, Craig and the PVC? They are not, they are written by Jenny and F&H.

Management caused this problem, not the pilot group. So if our management team hate's union supporters, they are placing blame on the the wrong group.

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately that is the way poor management wants it. It's not the pilot's fault they seek out a third party. Management needs to ask why we are seeking out a third party and not just blaming the pilot group on being greedy.

Dave Barger had his chance, hired a third party and that third party is why the fence sitters are jumping over that fence and running toward ALPA.

Read the JTTP's, the VP's/CP's and PVC emails, you really think they are written by Dave, Sandy, Craig and the PVC? They are not, they are written by Jenny and F&H.

Management caused this problem, not the pilot group. So if our management team hate's union supporters, they are placing blame on the the wrong group.

Spot on!
From our CEO's mouth: "If the employees unionize managment has failed" Dave Barger

Welcome to:
fail_boat.jpg

Latest resources

Back