• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since there are some Netjet C@ck teases here...

I heard an increase in insurance premiums and co-pays. Some company funded insurance perks going away..vision, dental. Company going exclusively to 6-4 schedule. Tight restrictions on crew meals and travel and hotel policy is in review, looking at cheaper alternatives.

What I heard.

Since you guys seem to be shifting to austerity mode, the Holiday Inn Hashbrouck Heights has an $85 Flexjet rate. If you guys want I could email the details to your travel department. It's actually a pretty nice place for a hotel that was built when Nixon was president. It's right off Route 17, just across from TEB and next to McDonald's and Dunk'n Donuts, which is good, because the coffee in the restaurant there tastes like hot water that somebody dropped a brown crayon into. Also, the place is periodically overrun with German tourists who arrive in gigantic buses and stand around in queer jeans clogging up the check-in area and the elevator. Also the fire alarm sometimes goes off in the middle of the night, but ever since the completion of an ambitious restoration project that succeeded in making the place look only slightly less cheesy than it used to the fire alarms don't seem to go off quite so often. Also there's a bar there that serves chicken fingers that like every other person I know has gotten sick eating and a comedy club called "Bananas" that's about as New Jersey as it gets, and sometimes they rent the conference rooms out for huge-ass Mexican weddings and quincineras, and there's always lots of really hot latina jailbait walking around.

Like I said, let me know if you're interested.

Also, the place is periodically overrun with German tourists who arrive in gigantic buses and stand around in queer jeans clogging up the check-in area and the elevator.

Lemme guess....

A bunch of dudes wearing Capri's ???

It's in fashion across the pond !!!

:laugh:

Keep ice water in the veins.

Unfortunately, ice water is no longer free. You're now facing the realities of competing against pilot subsidized companies.
Look at what Virgin America and JetBlue have done to downward pressures on salaries and benefits.

Latest resources

Back