• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

im gonna say something thay I will regret... I miss Falcons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice try. I'm doing an ATP from the right seat. Josh says it is a nonaijeopardy ride but since my DO is gonna be sitting there with a Fed I better frickin' do it right. Slinging gear. Ha!This is in effect a type ride. I hate initial.

Well... That was easy. I didn't even have to do steep turns????? Hardest part was being the NFP and not leading the FP down the primrose path with all the simualtorisms. That sim is *oooooooold*.LOLAny way I'm done. I know where everything is now. Thanks for the encouragement. I had know idea an SIC check was so tame. The last one I did was 121 and it took skin off.Back to jets baby!!!

Well... That was easy. I didn't even have to do steep turns?????

Told you so.

I will save you the embarrassment, and won't post all those lame midnight text messages that you sent me being a baby and telling me how scared you were about busting your checkride. :crying:

Any way I'm done. I know where everything is now. Thanks for the encouragement. I had know idea an SIC check was so tame. The last one I did was 121 and it took skin off.Back to jets baby!!!

Glad that you're done. Soon you'll realize what a POS the Legacy is in comparison to what you're now flying. And imagine, your airplane is twenty years older than the dorky Embraer.

I had "no" idea. Typo.This thing is so performance and CG limited comapred to the Legacy there's no way I will like it better. But it will be fun to fly jets again. Been awhile.

I have and will always look back on the FALCON 20 as my favorite ride. I did get the fortunate privelage "COUGH" of flying it as a freighter! But it is a stable platform...sticks in a turn and ROLLS ON...smoothest landings ever...WELL LANDINGS OVER 90KTS!!!!! LOL...just to pick at you KICT BOYS!

Latest resources

Back