Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree completely. It was too late at night to call my buds over at CAE. If I was really motivated, I would actually breakdown the cost by the number of pilots in each fleet seeing that this information is readily available.

My point was to show that the revenue supplied to FSI by Netjets is no small number...

Exactamundo.

If I cross the picket line, I won't be mad at the strikers for trying to shut down my employer, not one bit. But the strikers will be mad at ME for the rest of my life for continuing to go to work. Doesn't seem right to me.

You've said yourself that you're not familiar with labor law. You need to read up on it.

Aviation companies are subject to the Railway Labor Act, a law which is heaviliy weighted against the employees. If we get released to strike and you don't honor that strike, you're weakening one of the very, very few tools that we have under the RLA. So yes, I'd certainly be mad at you for continuing to go to work if we, as a group (that you belong to), vote to go on strike.

You've said yourself that you're not familiar with labor law. You need to read up on it.

Aviation companies are subject to the Railway Labor Act, a law which is heaviliy weighted against the employees. If we get released to strike and you don't honor that strike, you're weakening one of the very, very few tools that we have under the RLA. So yes, I'd certainly be mad at you for continuing to go to work if we, as a group (that you belong to), vote to go on strike.

Would you mistreat me for the rest of my life for going to work?

Yes you would called a scab just like the guys who crossed the picket line at CAL and who worked for CAL the rest of their lives where they were then accepted into the ALPA union of which they had crossed the picket line.

2 billion paid back at 250 million a qtr profit?

That's 2 years to pay off loan. Loan paid off long ago.

Where is the 250 million per quarter profit going now? 4% ??? Not

The annual revenues to BRK is becoming a very significant number now. Used to be a needle in the haystack but now it's actually a corner (and then some) of the haystack. Investors would see and feel it missing; a dividend to the investors will be a reality now that the debt is almost zero.

Mistreat you? No. But I'd certainly approach you with caution and cover myself around you, as you'd have proved that you'd hurt my family by actively working against the union of which you are a member.

Latest resources

Back