If the 1108 goes away...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

What makes the in house CL 300/350 pilots think they will keep their pay? If a G-650 Captain makes $160,000, Kenn will claim he can only afford to pay them $150,000. You probably don't remember when Kenn was paying his personal pilots $35,000 when corporate pilots were making $50,000 on the low end of the scale. I could give up salary for job security, but job security doesn't exist here with Kenn's management team.

Get that electronic log book up to date

and start applying for other jobs

lots of Pilot Jobs out there right now

And what about the "parallel investigations"? You file an ASAP and the board comes out with a recommendation. The company takes that recommendation and does an investigation to see who needed to be "retrained" . Under the company control, filing an ASAP is like telling on yourself and then getting a letter in your file. Another way the company builds trust with it's pilots.

I dare somebody to tell of one company on earth where a Challenger pilot makes more than a Gulfstream pilot......just one, ill wait

so you challenger pilots have the most to loose if this contract goes away.

At RTA, they had a 6/5 (for a few) and a 6/4, ...........IT BECAME A 8/7 all after the union vote failed

Paid long term parking..........GONE.......Iremember Ken saying he pays enough in fuel price, Fbo can drive you. After the union vote as well

Duty on Duty off times .........bye bye........no more of that, don’t like it get a new job

Fatique program............. GONE............fly or get a new job

file an ASAP, expect Reinhold as prosecution and Kellermeyer as your defense lawyer.

overtime money..........guess on my part, I think it cost too much to track

AND I VOTED NO UNION 17 YEARS AGO,

please add add to this list

"I dare somebody to tell of one company on earth where a Challenger pilot makes more than a Gulfstream pilot......just one, ill wait"

In the upside down world of Kenn Ricci.

[FONT=&quot]Or you may have to agree to something like this:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This position may be subject to Ricci's Social Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Ricci the details of certain social contributions. Ricci may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines social contributions made could have an adverse impact on Ricci's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable social contributions and or fundraising activities.[/FONT]

Or you may have to agree to something like this:
This position may be subject to Ricci's Social Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Ricci the details of certain social contributions. Ricci may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines social contributions made could have an adverse impact on Ricci's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable social contributions and or fundraising activities.

Where’s this from???

I’m still baffled how someone could take a company from being a great place to work, to being a complete $41t show with a handful of guys willing to sell their souls at the expense of their fellow employees. Unbelievable

Latest resources

Back