Ibt vote new or old?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shanes123

Just wondering how the Vote is going for upcoming election if anyone wants to post which way they are leaning. I voted New VDM slate.

Keep in mind, you don't have to vote a slate. You can vote for individuals.

Yes Shanes, I can feel your urge to vote for the new slate, but the slate of experience has been to the school of hard knocks. I'm Holding my nose and voting for them. The last thing we can afford is another Olsen and Weaver.

Yes Shanes, I can feel your urge to vote for the new slate, but the slate of experience has been to the school of hard knocks. I'm Holding my nose and voting for them. The last thing we can afford is another Olsen and Weaver.

By voting for Slinghoffa and his crew of "experience" the only thing we will get is the experience of a layoff because Ricci and Slinghoffa are locked in an ego war that we will loose when Ricci shuts Flops down.

We have nothing to loose by voting the VDM slate.

By voting for Slinghoffa and his crew of "experience" the only thing we will get is the experience of a layoff because Ricci and Slinghoffa are locked in an ego war that we will loose when Ricci shuts Flops down.

We have nothing to loose by voting the VDM slate.

Umm...LOSE not loose please. Other than that, you may have a point. Being former Comair, I watched management throw away more than one billion dollars (of other people's money, naturally) to shut it down. Management already have more money than they can spend in three lifetimes, so ego gratification always means more than ethics and business sense.

Glad Uncle has money this time. I remember being promised to be the best paid in the fractional industry. Current leadership might not be the best, but they know where we need to be after the next contract.

Latest resources

Back