• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I noticed several transfer pilots who had been working at Flex on LOA from Options have recently been removed from the Options list. Funny thing is they are still working at Flex. The only way that could have happened is if they took a VSP from options. Double dipping for FOKs?

I noticed several transfer pilots who had been working at Flex on LOA from Options have recently been removed from the Options list. Funny thing is they are still working at Flex. The only way that could have happened is if they took a VSP from options. Double dipping for FOKs?

Are you serious?

I know someone who was once questioned by my acp for ordering two entrees on a dinner reciept. It was the west coast and the portion was tiny. I was hungry. It was denied.

So now you're saying they can do close to the same thing but to the tune of 75K or so not $20?

What fleets are they from? Don't some fleets get more months on the vsp?

I don't believe it's been confirmed they are all still on our list. But there are at least three of six known pilots who took the Options VSP and are currently at Flex.

Last edited:
If you were unaware of this, you need to get on the VUH. You also need to make sure P2P has your correct contact info, because you are not getting the scoop from whatever you're source is now. This has been widely known for a while.

I agree with DOH you need to get on the VUH but even so the information is still lacking.

I did call someone who was involved in the union drive to get an update on the court situation. It seems that's the only hope I have of getting any information these days. I don't think he is my p2p but I have no idea who my p2p person is.

He brought up two good points. The company is actually the party who brought this suit. I was not aware of that but when I went to look back on all the documents, it's accurate. We need to remember this point when looking at all the spin the company is putting on this. Not only are they NOT giving us updates as promised, all the distraction they are crying was created by their side.

The other point he brought up is the union is NOT against the VSP. They actually like it, like the idea and have always been in support of it. Also, something I was not aware of as I was under the impression they were generally opposed. He said the entire sticking point, 100%, was the companies refusal to make it as an addendum to the CBA for Options and offer it with weingarden rights to Flex who stayed. Sure they also tried to see if they could get more but would have settled on those 2 simple points. The company not only refused to even discuss these requests they also supposedly told them to ******************** off they don't have any intention of negotiating anything anymore ever with the union. Hence this current lawsuit is really more about removing the union (a legal maneuver decertification if you will) than anything else.

So once again a complete fail in the part of "leadership" to clarify important points that would win people to their side. These are huge blaring neon signs and yet absolutely no action, word or even a post by our "leaders" to clarify. That is why the perception of the union is failing at Flexjet. The company is getting 100% of the soundbite replay. Sorry, Flexjet people don't care about Volta etc... I'm sure he's a great guy but he is an Options guy. Once again I have to ask where the ******************** is Flexjet in all of this?

I will say if glorified cabbie is correct in his accusation then I am 100% against the VSP and very suspicious if this wasn't just a back door way to reward the FOKs while the rest of us argued over a benefit we were never going to get.

Do we even know who really got the VSP? Handshuch said 100 or so, right? Really? I know for a fact they are calling off resumes through a buddy who got a call. That does not sound like a company who needs to thin the seniority list.

This seems a little fishy. I know according to management on yammer I am literally stupid for supporting the union but even a stupid person can see this doesn't add up.

I agree with DOH you need to get on the VUH but even so the information is still lacking.

I did call someone who was involved in the union drive to get an update on the court situation. It seems that's the only hope I have of getting any information these days. I don't think he is my p2p but I have no idea who my p2p person is.

He brought up two good points. The company is actually the party who brought this suit. I was not aware of that but when I went to look back on all the documents, it's accurate. We need to remember this point when looking at all the spin the company is putting on this. Not only are they NOT giving us updates as promised, all the distraction they are crying was created by their side.

The other point he brought up is the union is NOT against the VSP. They actually like it, like the idea and have always been in support of it. Also, something I was not aware of as I was under the impression they were generally opposed. He said the entire sticking point, 100%, was the companies refusal to make it as an addendum to the CBA for Options and offer it with weingarden rights to Flex who stayed. Sure they also tried to see if they could get more but would have settled on those 2 simple points. The company not only refused to even discuss these requests they also supposedly told them to ******************** off they don't have any intention of negotiating anything anymore ever with the union. Hence this current lawsuit is really more about removing the union (a legal maneuver decertification if you will) than anything else.

So once again a complete fail in the part of "leadership" to clarify important points that would win people to their side. These are huge blaring neon signs and yet absolutely no action, word or even a post by our "leaders" to clarify. That is why the perception of the union is failing at Flexjet. The company is getting 100% of the soundbite replay. Sorry, Flexjet people don't care about Volta etc... I'm sure he's a great guy but he is an Options guy. Once again I have to ask where the ******************** is Flexjet in all of this?

I will say if glorified cabbie is correct in his accusation then I am 100% against the VSP and very suspicious if this wasn't just a back door way to reward the FOKs while the rest of us argued over a benefit we were never going to get.

Do we even know who really got the VSP? Handshuch said 100 or so, right? Really? I know for a fact they are calling off resumes through a buddy who got a call. That does not sound like a company who needs to thin the seniority list.

This seems a little fishy. I know according to management on yammer I am literally stupid for supporting the union but even a stupid person can see this doesn't add up.
And that my friends is some well spoken truth right there.

I have confirmed there is in fact at least 1 transfer who took the VSP from Options who is still flying for Flexjet.

We need to get a look at the deal he signed. It should be very telling. Apparently, he didn't have to resign from One Sky or Flexjet, just Options.

I called a Flexjet buddy who took the VSP. His paperwork said OneSky.

Hmmmmmm

I smell fish with a lingering hint of total bull$hit.

When are Flexers ever going to learn. Who looks stupid now, Windbag?

For someone as morally sanctimonious as that POS, I wonder if he's okay with our transfers getting two paychecks from both sides of the company while toddlers Dads are out on the street?

All with Ken Ricci's blessing. Hell, not just his blessing but with his maneuvering it would seem. The blind devotion to this apparently immoral and care-less individual all in the name of sucking up for your own career is shameless. Sycophants, you think you're ingratiating yourself to your new masters but in reality you are the worst kind of slave. And everyone is starting to see you for who you are and how to get ahead. You are just as bad as the FOKs getting two paychecks. You are all w*************************.

Public appeal: If you know a pilot who has resigned at Options and is still at Flexjet, please let one of the SLI committee members know. It helps to keep the seniority list properly ordered. Management has not been forthcoming with that information. Thank you.

These individuals need to be made public. I understand you can't do that here do to FI rules but can it be done on the VUH or a email from the union president???? WOW two paycheck a from same company..is that the purpose of the VSP??? If any pilot here Flex or OPT does not have a problem with that including the Brain Dead Label there is something seriously wrong.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back